Oscars 2022 best 5 dresses
The biggest ceremony of the year was once again being held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Sunday, March 27.
Past shows have created some of the most memorable evening gowns of all time. So, we decided to share with you our 5 top picks from Oscars Red Carpet 2022.
1. Penelope Cruz in Channel-She wore very chick black waist defining poofy dress with a button up detail on the corset.
2. Serena Williams in Gucci- She chose a rose romantic dress with a deep v-neck by Gucci that created the perfect balance between the upper and lower body.
3. Julianne Hough in Pamella Roland- She entered the red carpet in radiant bright yellow off-the-shoulder gown with a train.
4. Mila Kunis in Zuhair Murad-She chose a silk pink asymmetrical one shoulder gown with a train attached to the belted waist that defines her femininity.
5. Lily James in Atelier Versace- She really loves to show her beautiful curves, she wore a beautiful, romantic, sweet baby pink figure-hugging lace gown with the leg opening sheer chiffon embroidered train.