classic Mulled Wine
Take time for yourself before holiday madness begins! Make a simple mulled wine. Cheers my dears!
I have always associated mulled wine with holidays.
Mulled wine is unbelievably easy to make. So let`s cozy up, turn some soft music on, build a fire, light up some candles and embrace the holiday season!
Watch HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC MULLED WINE
Unforgettable adventures await during the holiday season! Sparkling Lights, Festive Foods, Ice Skating & More. Enjoy The Holidays Like Never Before!
You are at the right place! Now it’s all about planning and following through during one of the busiest times of the year. I always prepare December Festive Activity Calendar for the kids. It let us forget about the stress and make the season more relaxing and fun. Kids are so excited to open their number ornament with the activity note for the day every morning.
And because they get to open it each morning, it gives me a chance to switch them around in case I need to adjust my calendar. WIN WIN! You don`t need to get all the stuff lined up before December. So why not make this December Festive Activity Calendar a tradition. It`s so easy and fun!
Here’s a list to get you going! Happy Holidays!
You might be interested in some cute and festive CHRISTMAS TREE hats!
WE`RE HERE TO HELP YOUShopping online and not sure what size you are? we`re here to help YOU
Shopping online is convenient, fun, and also tricky when it comes time to decide which size to add to your cart!
How to Get Your Body Measurements
Most women have a good idea what their measurements are, but rather than assume you know, get an accurate measurement. Going to a tailor will give you more accurate measurements, but you can certainly get a close approximation handling the measuring tape yourself. The measurements that you definitely need are your chest, waist, hips, and inseam. You may also want to take your thigh and upper arm measurements.
When taking these measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one. Make sure that, when you circle your chest, waist, or hips, the tape is level and neither too tight nor too loose. Also measure yourself on your bare skin, not over clothes. And this may sound silly, but don’t trust your memory — be sure to write the measurements down!
Determine your measurements with the help of our measuring tips. Then find your size in the chart that is provided.
Color me pretty
Oscars 2022 best 5 dresses
Oscars 2022 best 5 dresses
The biggest ceremony of the year was once again being held at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Sunday, March 27.
Past shows have created some of the most memorable evening gowns of all time. So, we decided to share with you our 5 top picks from Oscars Red Carpet 2022.
1. Penelope Cruz in Channel-She wore very chick black waist defining poofy dress with a button up detail on the corset.
2. Serena Williams in Gucci- She chose a rose romantic dress with a deep v-neck by Gucci that created the perfect balance between the upper and lower body.
3. Julianne Hough in Pamella Roland- She entered the red carpet in radiant bright yellow off-the-shoulder gown with a train.
4. Mila Kunis in Zuhair Murad-She chose a silk pink asymmetrical one shoulder gown with a train attached to the belted waist that defines her femininity.
5. Lily James in Atelier Versace- She really loves to show her beautiful curves, she wore a beautiful, romantic, sweet baby pink figure-hugging lace gown with the leg opening sheer chiffon embroidered train.